• Playing sports helps reduce body fat or controls your weight.
• Sports allow you'll gain the satisfaction of developing your fitness and skills.
• Sports can assist you fight depression and anxiety.
• Sports allow you to challenge yourself and set goals.
• Playing sports helps strengthen bones.
• Sports help aid coordination, balance, and adaptability.
• Many sports can help improves stamina and concentration.
• Sports allow you to experience the highs and lows of both winning and losing!
• Through sports, you'll meet people with an identical interest to yourself and are likely to realize many new friends.
• If you're sporty then you're more likely to possess a healthy lifestyle.
Sports are an imperative part of our curriculum. Games and sports should be made an integral part of a student's life. A student should study hard to be successful in various tests and examinations, but he/she should also get involved in playing games to derive the health and vigor of life.
We Global Tech International School, Bangalore, is one of the top private school in Bangalore, and we fulfill this task through sports and games activities. Various games like cricket, football, judo, skating, running, etc are played at our International School near Lakshmipura, Bangalore. It enhances the physical stamina and mental ability of students.
The sports infrastructure at our Best CBSE school near keny layout is being thrived with all kinds of facilities required for a successful sports culture. Huge Playground with basketball court, well – enough space for athletics, badminton court, running track are available at our Smart schools in Madhanayakanahalli, Bangalore.
Global Tech is the Best international schools in Magadi Road, Bangalore, facilitates such a healthy sports environment and Swimming pool under the guidance of best teachers, We also provide yoga classes where students learn to be in steady and settled mentally.
Sports activities not only demand the role of a team player but a leader sometimes knowing the way to lead a team within the school days will step up their leadership quality which enables them to be honest decision-makers. Being a good leader not only demands them to lead from the front but also need to encourage their team with a winning spirit. This also teaches them to manage team emotions and improve team discipline.